IN JUST 7 STEPS TO YOUR DREAM RING
As a symbol of connection and a personal story, wedding rings and rings are probably the most emotional pieces of jewelry you can own. Our wedding ring guide is a step-by-step guide to finding the perfect, sustainable rings and clarifying all questions surrounding the topic.
WHAT SIZE AM I?
In order for a wedding ring to sit comfortably on the ring finger in the long term and to give lasting pleasure, it is very important to know your own ring size. Even trial application in different seasons can be beneficial. If you don't have the time or patience for this, you can cheat a bit: simply warm your hands under warm water to simulate summer and cool them down under cold water to imitate winter.
We will be happy to send you a free ring sizer to determine the exact size. Alternatively, we look forward to a visit to our Berlin showroom to determine the individual sizes together.
FROM WHITE GOLD TO ROSE GOLD
From shimmering white gold to delicate rose gold - all of our fine jewelry is made from recycled 18-carat gold - this guarantees longevity and robustness. Fine gold with 24 carat, on the other hand, is highly valued, but unsuitable for jewelry making due to its softness and malleability.
The 18-carat alloy is the highest quality in Germany and provides information about the actual gold content in the ring: 75% of the ring consists of pure gold, while the remaining 25% is a mixture of other precious metals such as copper, palladium, silver or rhodium. Depending on the mixing ratio of this so-called alloy , yellow gold, rose gold or white gold are created.
The preference for an alloy is individual and entirely up to the couple. Do they both choose the same shade of gold or are different colors chosen? It is important that everyone is happy with the choice and wants to wear the wedding ring. If you are unsure which shade of gold suits you, you should try out all the shades on your hand.
FROM 1MM TO 5MM: A QUESTION OF EFFECT.
The choice of width of the wedding ring significantly influences its design and can make the ring appear both delicate and expressive. As a rule, women prefer narrower rings, while men often opt for wider models.
We offer a wide range of ring widths, starting from 1mm and in 0.5mm increments, to ensure there is the perfect width for every individual need. Note: The wider the ring, the more clearly the details on the surface will be visible, whether matt or shiny.
THE DESIGN IN CROSS SECTION: ROUND OR FLAT?
The design of the wedding ring largely determines its comfort. Should the ring have rounded or pointed edges? Should the cross section be oval or rather flat? The choice of profile properties can greatly influence how comfortable the ring is when worn and should ideally be tested in advance.
DIAMONDS OR PLAIN?
Brides in particular often enjoy sparkling elements to personalize their wedding ring. We offer various ways to integrate diamonds into the design of the ring. How about, for example, a single baguette diamond as a highlight in the middle? Or should a regular distribution all around determine the structure? And some hearts beat for an entire sparkling starry sky...
We are happy to take your own ideas into account and look forward to the implementation so that we can discuss options together. Another way to integrate sparkle is to use diamond pre-cut rings, which can be worn together with a simple wedding ring.
Combining the engagement ring with the wedding ring can also be an interesting way to wear it. We are happy to help you make the perfect choice so that, in the end, every eye sparkles.
In the end, of course, the choice remains as to whether you would like the rings to be engraved. The most classic choice is the name of the spouse. However, the wedding day or even a secret message can also be immortalized... There are countless possibilities, for which we offer three classic fonts to complete them.
If you would like individual advice, have questions or would simply like to see and try on different rings, we would be happy to hear from you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange an appointment in the showroom in Charlottenburg or online via video conference.
This is what our customers say about us
My new wedding ring is here and it is amazing, amazing!! I was a little worried about whether this could be done: just give away the old wedding ring. But I don't regret it, he's 10,000 times more beautiful now. The man is still the same and the best I could ever wish for!
We wanted to say thank you again and that we are very satisfied and happy with the new rings. They are often admired!
That's why I wanted to let you know that for me this ring is more than a piece of jewelry - for me it represents self-love, motivation and pride. Thank you! For your great work, your contribution and commitment to impact in the jewelry industry and the fact that you are a real power team!